I have a true passion for protecting the rights of those injured by the negligent conduct of others.
Anne M. Marchael (Tarvin) has dedicated her life to the pursuit of truth and justice. This passion inspired Anne to pursue a career in law in order to make an impactful difference in the lives of others.
Upon graduating from law school in 2012, Anne immediately started her career as an attorney at a catastrophic injury law firm in Kansas City. Throughout her successful career, Anne has helped manage, litigate, and try a variety of cases including personal injury, medical malpractice, and mass tort cases.
Anne’s vast legal expertise and skills, as well as her strong background in personal injury law, have played an integral role in helping numerous clients. Anne is personally invested in each client’s case and is dedicated to helping them navigate the legal process and obtain the justice they deserve.
The compassion, communication, and excellence that the Goss Law Firm was founded on has inspired Anne to fight for her clients even more. She is thrilled to work with the Firm in furthering to establish a law practice committed to helping the Kansas City community.
- Missouri State Bar, 2012
- Kansas State Bar, 2015
- University of Missouri, BA, Philosophy
- University of Missouri - UMKC, J.D.
Awards, Associations & Membership
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Chairman
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas in 2017
- Top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas in 2018
- Top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas in 2019