We represent individuals who need help, and often feel powerless in their situation.
That’s why the most gratifying thing for me is giving my clients a voice.
As the founding member of The Goss Law Firm, Attorney Peter Goss dedicates his practice to personal injury and mass tort litigation, securing compensation for his valued clients to ensure they can move forward with their lives. Mr. Goss is committed to helping others, which is the reason he opened his law firm, with a vision of personalized, approachable and compassionate service and a high level of professionalism that set his firm apart.
Throughout his impressive career, Mr. Goss has secured compensation for victims of automobile collisions, slip and fall accidents, severe burn injuries, railroad accidents and medical malpractice. He has also represented thousands of clients in mass tort litigation involving defective medical devices and dangerous pharmaceutical products.
Attorney Goss has been recognized for many accomplishments throughout his career:
• Youngest attorney to be named “Best of the Bar” by the Kansas City Business Journal in 2009 and has won this distinction every year since.
• Selected by Thomson Reuters as a Super Lawyers® for Kansas and Missouri
• Recognized as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Kansas City
• Recognized as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri
• Recognized as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Kansas
• National Trial Lawyers Association / one of Missouri’s Top 100 Trial Attorneys
• National Trial Lawyers Association “Top 40 Under 40.”
• Recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly / “Up & Coming” attorneys 2012
After more than a decade of experience practicing law at other firms, Mr. Goss was inspired to open his own firm in 2016, wanting to create a practice built on the pillars of compassion, communication and excellence that he has cultivated throughout his career. At the Goss Law Firm, clients are treated with respect and understanding, as the attorneys and staff empathize with their situations, and are here to listen to their stories and help them during difficult times. Mr. Goss makes clients feel comfortable and valued, explaining every step of the process and helping them to make the right decision.
As a Kansas City resident, Goss feels called to help members of the community he serves during some of the most difficult times of their lives. “There’s nothing more satisfying at the end of the day than getting our client and their family what they deserve,” Goss said.
- Missouri State Bar, 2005
- Kansas State Bar, 2005
- New Jersey State Bar, 2006
- University of Kansas, BS, Journalism
- Washburn School of Law, J.D.
Awards, Associations & Memberships
- “Best of the Bar”, Kansas City Business Journal
- "Up and Coming Attorney”, Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- “Super Lawyers”, Thomson Reuters
- "Top 50" Super Lawyers Kansas City, Thomson Reuters
- "Top 100" Super Lawyers in Missouri & Kansas, Thomson Reuters
- “Missouri's Top 100 Trial Attorneys”, National Trial Lawyers Association
- “Top 40 Under 40”, Ingram's Magazine Kansas City
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Board of Directors, Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member